Plant-Dyed Juno Sweater
An incredibly soft and extremely limited plant-dyed version of our gorgeous Juno sweater. Our first colors will be Acaia (copper), Rhubarb (neutral wheat yellow), and Obsidian (deepest blue-black).
Beautiful and relaxed, the Juno seed stitch sweater is a comfort essential.
- Made for you- this sweater will ship within 7-10 business days and ships via UPS, orders shipping internationally can ship from Sloomb via USPS for an additional fee.
- 100% natural, Nativa plant-dyed merino yarn (herb and plant dyes, no additives, no dye powders, no extracts, traceable merino), Woolmark approved yarns
- similar fit to the Pomona/Juno
- relaxed, full length raglan sleeve
- hip length
- narrow ribbed cuff, collar, and hem
- 8 gauge seed stitch
- size down for a more fitted look
- this item is unavailable for use with discounts, codes, or store credit
- sizes shown: M Acacia on all models
- All sales are final on this style. Please use the size chart for ordering or contact us for additional fit information if you are unsure.
Designed by Sloomb and made for you in the United States of carefully sourced plant-dyed Italian yarns. Zero-waste.
Content: 100% plant-dyed merino wool (Nativa, RWS, GOTS certified yarns). Adult sizing.
Care: hand wash with like colors, lay flat to dry - do not machine wash.
Responsibly made in the United States of plant-dyed Italian yarn.
All measurements are approximate.
|SIZE||SIZE||LENGTH FROM HPS||CHEST WIDTH||SLEEVE LENGTH FROM HPS|